The field of AI is constantly evolving, so it’s important to stay updated on the latest developments.
- Crowdsourced Reinforcement Learning: Researchers developed a technique that allows AI agents to learn from data crowdsourced asynchronously from non-expert users. This could lead to more efficient and scalable AI training.
- AI-Powered Neuroscience Tools: Researchers are using natural and synthetic images generated by AI to study the visual processing areas of the brain. This could provide new insights into vision and perception.
- AI-Assisted Brainstorming: Experts suggest that AI and machine learning can be used to improve scientific brainstorming and ideation by developing chatbots with specific knowledge domains to assist researchers.
- Quantum AI for Drug Discovery: Absci, a leader in generative AI, is partnering with AstraZeneca to use AI to develop new cancer treatments.
- EU Regulates AI: In a landmark decision, the European Union has passed the first-ever comprehensive AI regulations in the world. These regulations aim to ensure responsible development and use of AI.
- Elon Musk’s xAI Accused of Plagiarism: OpenAI has accused xAI, a company founded by Elon Musk, of using OpenAI code in its Grok chatbot. This has sparked controversy and raised questions about ethical AI development.
- Livemint AI Summit: The Mint AI Summit in India focused on bringing AI to rural areas and discussed potential applications of AI in various sectors.
- Growing AI Market: The global AI market is expected to reach $190.61 billion by 2025, showcasing significant growth potential.
- NeurIPS 2023: The Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS) conference, one of the leading gatherings in the AI community, will be held December 4-10 in Vancouver, Canada.
- AAAI 2024: The Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI) conference will be held February 12-15 in San Francisco, USA.