Excellent Clarivate Journals List Given Below
Clarivate Index journals are journals that are indexed in the Web of Science Core Collection, which is a curated database of high-quality scholarly journals. Clarivate Index journals are considered to be among the most prestigious and influential journals in their respective fields.
The Web of Science Core Collection is divided into three indexes: the Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), the Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI), and the Arts & Humanities Citation Index (A&HCI). Each index covers a different set of disciplines, but all three indexes are highly selective.
To be included in a Clarivate Index, a journal must meet a number of criteria, including:
- Having a high-quality editorial board
- Publishing high-quality research articles
- Being cited frequently by other researchers
Clarivate Index journals are used by researchers, librarians, and other stakeholders to identify and evaluate scholarly research. They are also used to calculate impact factors, which are a measure of how often a journal’s articles are cited by other researchers.
The benefits of publishing in a Clarivate Index journal:
- Increased visibility and reach: Clarivate Index journals are widely read and cited by researchers around the world. Publishing in a Clarivate Index journal can help to increase the visibility of your research and reach a wider audience.
- Enhanced reputation: Publishing in a Clarivate Index journal is seen as a mark of quality and prestige. It can help to enhance your reputation as a researcher and make your work more competitive in the job market.
- Increased impact: Clarivate Index journals are more likely to be cited by other researchers, which can help to increase the impact of your work.
Excellent Clarivate Journals
- Science https://www.science.org/
- Nature https://www.nature.com/
- Cell https://www.cell.com/
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) https://www.pnas.org/
- The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) https://www.nejm.org/
- Science Advances https://www.science.org/journal/sciadv
- Nature Communications https://www.nature.com/ncomms/
- PNAS Plus https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.1212313109
- Nature Medicine https://www.nature.com/nm/
- Nature Reviews Drug Discovery https://www.nature.com/nrd/
- Nature Reviews Cancer https://www.nature.com/nrc/
- Nature Reviews Genetics https://www.nature.com/nrg/
- Nature Reviews Immunology https://www.nature.com/nri/
- Nature Reviews Microbiology https://www.nature.com/nrmicro/
- Nature Reviews Neuroscience https://www.nature.com/nrn/
- Nature Reviews Physics https://www.nature.com/natrevphys/
- Science Immunology https://www.science.org/journal/sciimmunol
- Science Robotics https://www.science.org/journal/scirobotics
- Science Translational Medicine https://www.science.org/journal/stm
- Cell Reports https://www.cell.com/cell-reports/home
- Nature Materials https://www.nature.com/nmat/
- Angewandte Chemie International Edition https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/15213773
- Physical Review Letters https://prl.aps.org/
- The Journal of Physical Chemistry https://pubs.acs.org/journal/jpcafh
If you are considering publishing your research in a journal, it is important to choose a journal that is indexed in the Web of Science Core Collection. This will ensure that your research is visible and accessible to a wide audience of researchers.